GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have a few minutes to spare after the recent arrical of our little girl to post an image of our new 2008 Acadia. It was purchased in August of 2008 and we love it! No problems so far... We have added Ventvisors, as well as GM splash guards on all 4 corners. Enjoy & Happy New Year to all here on the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Nice looking vehicle... I really like your garage collection!

gibby22 said:
2008 SLT-1 FWD, Red Jewel, Ebony Leather, HUD, NAV, Trailer, Sunroof (Purchased 8/2008)
2008 Corvette Z06, 2LZ, Velocity Yellow, Ebony Leather, Q76 Wheels, R8C Delivery (Purchased (03/2008)
1978 Corvette Coupe, 25th Anniversary Edition, Oyster Interior, 4-Speed, #'s Matching Car

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
A wife, a kid and two Corvettes! What a life! :thumb:

Pretty:

I'm admittedly partial to the C2 and C5 styling.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
A wife, a kid and two Corvettes! What a life!  :thumb:

Pretty:

I'm admittedly partial to the C2 and C5 styling.
BTW - I photoshoped that C5 w/C6 Z06 wheels over on DC! 

I admit that we are truly blessed...  Believe it or not, my 78' Corvette was my wedding present from my wife...  :thumb:

She is a keeper!

Thanks all for the kind words...

~Jonathan

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
gibby22 said:
...I admit that we are truly blessed... Believe it or not, my 78' Corvette was my wedding present from my wife... :thumb:

She is a keeper!

Thanks all for the kind words...

~Jonathan
Always good to know stuff like this... a buddy I used to work with got a pair of '53 Chevy pickups from his wife as an anniversary present. I was able to use that to expand the fleet a few years ago. ;D

Seems like there may be some words of wisdom in here somewhere:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for one day... teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.

Give a man an appliance for a wedding present and it's going into the cabinet next week... give a man a Corvette & he can take you out to eat so you don't need to use the appliances.

:lame:

I know....

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I actually like the Acadia more....I know , I'm a nerd!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts