GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got The same One Looking For some 18 inch wheels and some good AT Tires to add also found out that TRUXXX is coming out with A 2Inch lift in March of this year The interior on this vehicle is vantastic looking I believe they call it Kalahari tan( TRUXXXS IS WAY BEHIND DUE TO VIRUS BUT FOUND OUT ROUGH COUNTRY MAKES AN INCH AND A HALF LIFT FOR THE VEHICLE FOR 2017 TO 2020 COMPLETE KIT PRETTY CHEAP PRICE TO SIMPLE EASY INSTALL GOOD LUCK STAY HEALTHY STAY SAFE

·
Registered
2009 Travers LS AWD
12 Posts
Looking For some 18 inch wheels and some good AT Tires to add
I just put General Grabber ATX tires on my 2009 Traverse and they look great. I ran a 265/70-17, but for 18's the smallest they have is a 275/65-18. the difference is only about 0.6" TOTAL width and 0.5" TOTAL Height, so I would think they would fit just fine on the new Acadia All Terrain. Once you add the lift kit that is supposed to be coming out there would be no issues at all!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just put General Grabber ATX tires on my 2009 Traverse and they look great. I ran a 265/70-17, but for 18's the smallest they have is a 275/65-18. the difference is only about 0.6" TOTAL width and 0.5" TOTAL Height, so I would think they would fit just fine on the new Acadia All Terrain. Once you add the lift kit that is supposed to be coming out there would be no issues at all!

Looks Great THANK YOU VERY MUCH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts