GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:blob: :clap: :help:

Well, we finally did it. First smiley for being happy.

After watching the 2007s, driving one, lurking here, and reading everything we could get our eyes on, we went to our local dealer and placed the order this afternoon. We specified a Carbon Black Metallic/Brick SLT-2 AWD with navigation, 8-passenger seating (for the dog, y'know), 19" wheels, HUD, HID headlamps, rear-seat audio controls, and the trailering package. Second smiley for how easy it was to deal with Bell Motors of Leonardtown, Maryland.

Our salesman (the sales manager) said it should be here late August (couldn't give us a date yet since the factory is closed for another week and his sales rep is on vacation in Mexico). I'm glad we waited so we can get the rear-view camera.

The third smiley is because I just bought a $40,000 car! Whew! My first house cost almost $6,000 less than that!!!

Now I have to sell my Dakota and my wife's G35. At least I have a couple of months to do it. Also the wife is already looking up accessories to buy and have ready for her new baby's arrival. But she won't get it until I spend a couple of days with it in the garage applying it's first coats of Zaino. I can't wait to see the shine!!

Updates as we get them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is my 'baby'!! We just ordered a floor mat and some mud flaps for it tonight - got to dress up this
lady! Can't wait to see the color - to see if there is any difference in the 2007 vs 2008 black - I'm hoping
this is a more true black. Now I'm looking for a 'dog bed' to match my brick interior for our Annie. She is a
Doberman, oversized Doberman, weighing in at 110 lbs - she is the reason for the second row bench seat.
Cant' wait for the end of August!!

:blob:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts