GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I called my dealer today and he said me order was "picked" today. For those who have ordered and recieved their Acadia's, how long typically from pick date until production date? Thanks ;D

·
Registered
912 Posts
alphadog1 said:
Hey gang, I called my dealer today and he said me order was "picked" today. For those who have ordered and recieved their Acadia's, how long typically from pick date until production date? Thanks ;D
Well I can tell you that from build date which was Monday to today my truck is sitting in Windsor awaiting transport to the dealer in London which will be tomorrow or Friday it has been 2 days. The order was picked apparently in the system on Sat for build on Monday according to the reports but I am not to sure how accurate this is.

·
Registered
533 Posts
My guess is that once they begin to "pick" inventory to build your vehicle, it's just a couple of days before it hits the line.

Smooth <><[/color]

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Ordered 8-7 (entered same day), built 8-25, shipped 8-26, received in yard 9-9, leaned on dealer & picked it up 9-17.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Ordered 8-7 (entered same day), built 8-25, shipped 8-26, received in yard 9-9, leaned on dealer & picked it up 9-17.
Ok, when you say entered, is that when it was accepted by GMC? If so there is about a 2 week periord befor the build day. I am just hoping that there is about 10 days until they build it, or else i may have to forgo this one if it is built before the 28th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts