GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

New to both GMC and the Acadia family. My wife traded in her 2014 Outlander for her new, to her, 2018 Acadia SLT All-Terrain. So far it seems like a great upgrade........except no one touch up function.

I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of one touch up feature on the front windows so I decided to look for a module to add the feature. I found one that seemed pretty straight forward Autoloc-1000. I have the power, ground, and power to the motor all connected but I can't get find the power to the switch side.

Does anyone happen to have a wiring diagram for the windows?

Thanks in advance
Brandon

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
My old BMW had one touch up and down on all 6 switches. Didn't really think much of it, but when I went to my Z06 I was a bit surprised it didn't, as there were only 2.
It's not something I miss, but kinda get why someone would.
Can't help on the schematic...

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
My old BMW had one touch up and down on all 6 switches. Didn't really think much of it, but when I went to my Z06 I was a bit surprised it didn't, as there were only 2.
It's not something I miss, but kinda get why someone would.
Can't help on the schematic...
Pretty much the same story. Had a CTS caddy prior to my '18 Acadia. It had express up/down windows all the way around. The Acadia did not. Not something that I missed. Certainly would not be worth any sort of effort to add it.

I also can't help with the schematic.

·
Super Moderator
21,967 Posts
Autoloc says installation of their product is easy to do. Why don't you contact them for 'how to' advice?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Autoloc says installation of their product is easy to do. Why don't you contact them for 'how to' advice?
That's the plan. When I called them last Sunday it said they were closed, I had reached them after hours.

I was just curious if anyone had gone this route before and didn't find anything while searching the forum.

·
Super Moderator
21,967 Posts
I was just curious if anyone had gone this route before and didn't find anything while searching the forum.
You're the first. TBH, this site lacks published tech info for the Acadia C1XX platform. If I had seen the diagram, I probably would have provided you with a link to it (or posted the pic) when you first posed the question. You might be able to find what you want on a subscription website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts