GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found one thing I am not happy with after a month of driving my car.

The back door cupholders are not large enough to hold a 20 oz plastic bottle. My boys were so excited to each have a cupholder they can reach but their water bottles do not fit! :angryfire: I know the ones lower down on the door are bigger but my twins are 4 and in carseats and cannot reach those at all. I wish they had made the door ones a bit bigger!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I had that same problem this weekend when my dad tried to put his drink in the door cupholder. :-\

My other complaint with cupholders is that one of the inserts in the console cupholders up front always sticks to the soda bottle and comes out with it when you pick it up to drink. ARGH!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I have had that happen too but actually I don't mind those come out because they tend to get sticky or dirty from drinks being in there and I can take them out to wash them.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I don't mind that they are removable either because I agree with you about the dirt, but I'd rather it not stick to my bottle of soda when I'm trying to take a drink. LOL It's not a big deal, just a little something to complain about. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
webraven and wings13....the cupholders have a "lip" at the top of the insert that should be tucked under the chrome ring around the trim plate. This will keep them from coming out. It will take a bit of finessing to do it. To clean them, you'll need to finesse them out. Not as easy as we would have liked...but when they are tucked in they should not come out!

·
Registered
183 Posts
acadia7j100001 said:
webraven and wings13....the cupholders have a "lip" at the top of the insert that should be tucked under the chrome ring around the trim plate. This will keep them from coming out. It will take a bit of finessing to do it. To clean them, you'll need to finesse them out. Not as easy as we would have liked...but when they are tucked in they should not come out!
there's that 'we' again..... :angel:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts