GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday after work, I got into my 09 Acadia and the radio wouldn't turn on. I also noticed when I backed up the "Park Assist" was off and I can't get it to turn back on. The On- Star light on the mirror is lit up constantly- red. We can't connect to OnStar, but when I called them they said they could see that we tried to contact them.

Anyone else have this problem? I scheduled and appointment for the recall tomorrow- so hopefully they can figure it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a similar problem with my Enclave last year. It ended up being the triband antenna on the rear roof. It took out the door chimes too, so maybe it's not the same thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The chimes aren't working and the "blinking" noise with the blinkers has stopped too. Might be the antenna?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I blew the radio fuse and had the same symptoms. No radio. No park assist. No chimes. Didn't check on-star but that was probably out too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
marmad said:
The chimes aren't working and the "blinking" noise with the blinkers has stopped too. Might be the antenna?
Yes, same issues that I had. They replaced the Nav radio first, but that didn't fix it. They diagnosed it to the antenna.....pulled out the roof liner and replaced it. They had the vehicle for a week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts