GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
My dealer sent me one two weeks ago. Sure took a long time to get those to print - seeing as the cars were rollin' off the assy line in June!!!

Smooth [/color] <><

·
Registered
27 Posts
What are the basic major differences between an '08 and an '09? Anything huge?

Leslie

·
Registered
156 Posts
LBrown said:

Leslie
Leslie,
The major changes are a new direct fuel injection system in the engine to increase horsepower and torque, which also slightly increased MPG's, increased towing capacity to 5200lbs, bluetooth compatibility, cooled front seats on SLT2, and some other minor things. 2009 also saw deletion of some things also which you may have read about, no more CD changers at all, no flip down cup holders in the 2nd row, no more 12V DC outlet inside the center console, no more "ACADIA" on the side of the front doors, and also deletion of some interior lighting. We are still finding out things deleted for 09'.

·
Registered
67 Posts
alphadog1 said:
LBrown said:

Leslie
Leslie,
The major changes are a new direct fuel injection system in the engine to increase horsepower and torque, which also slightly increased MPG's, increased towing capacity to 5200lbs, bluetooth compatibility, cooled front seats on SLT2, and some other minor things. 2009 also saw deletion of some things also which you may have read about, no more CD changers at all, no flip down cup holders in the 2nd row, no more 12V DC outlet inside the center console, no more "ACADIA" on the side of the front doors, and also deletion of some interior lighting. We are still finding out things deleted for 09'.
Looks like the 2007/2008 were the good vintage years!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well IMHO to find out so many deletions took place was very dissapointing because I am dead set on getting an 09' for the direct injection, increased hp, and towing capacity. Those other features will surely be missed though :'( Trust me, it is tempting to say "screw it" and get an 08' but I would not get the exterior color I wanted...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts