GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the topic "a face with the name" and as I was scrolling down I noticed that each picture posted had how many had viewed that picture posted underneath it. Most of the pics had somewhere between 50 to 90 viewings, but mama2girls had I think 133 viewings, and the other picture with the guy and his girlfriend in the bikini had about 190 viewings. So it seems that the pretty girls are getting a lot of repeat looks. Lol.

·
Registered
812 Posts
what are you implying? that we guys should start posing with on our speedo? ;D

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo![/color]
:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
389 Posts
speedos - absolutely not!

BBC, thanks for the shout out. I needed that.

·
Registered
812 Posts
big bear craig said:
I was on the topic "a face with the name" and as I was scrolling down I noticed that each picture posted had how many had viewed that picture posted underneath it. Most of the pics had somewhere between 50 to 90 viewings, but mama2girls had I think 133 viewings, and the other picture with the guy and his girlfriend in the bikini had about 190 viewings. So it seems that the pretty girls are getting a lot of repeat looks. Lol.
i have to admit im one of the guilty ones.... ;D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow...wonder what would happen if I posted a bikini picture? If I could find one! ;) I think I might have one from 7 years ago...pre-kids...

·
Registered
812 Posts
unless you post it we will never know..... jas kiddin! ;D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not EVEN gonna happen...

·
Registered
492 Posts
big bear craig said:
How about a link for us fat lazy speedo wearing folks :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts