GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am so excited as I am fiinally going to tell my dealer which one of these to go get for me. They are all SLT's with the Sunroof and the 19 inch wheel package:

1. Summit white with titanium leather interior
2. Liquid Silver Metallic with titanium leather interior
3. Red Jewel Tintcoat with Ebony leather interior

I was leaning towards the white but I saw the Red Jewel today and man that was sharp in the sun.. The Ebony interior looked great as well.

I know color is a personal preference but has anyone got one of these colors and wished they had not?

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Summit White or the Liquid Silver, so I would tell you Red Jewel by default even if I didn't own one myself. :)

If I were to go buy a new Acadia today, I would get either the Dark Crimson or the Deep Blue Metallic. I so wish they had the Crimson out last year when I bought my Red Jewel. The runner-up to my red jewel was the deep blue.

Good luck with your decision! :) The red jewel does look amazing in the sunlight, but it also really shows the dirt.

·
Registered
234 Posts
3....my friend has the Rew Jewel and that is an amazing color during the daytime. This color can morph to 3 different colors depending on how the light hits it in my opinion.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would go with the red-jewel as well. The white imo reminds me of fleet vehicles. The silver looks nice but is kind of blah, maybe because I had a silver Audi with black trim at the bottom.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Another vote for #3, red jewel is pretty sharp.

Also, I also am not a big fan of the titanium interior on #1 and #2

·
Registered
31 Posts
out of those 3 I would go with the Red........... and by no means is Red a color I would consider, I hated red for about 20 years, i just started wearing red shirts within the last 2 years... anyway, Silver is hot color, but not the silver Acadia's.... and white just reminds me too much of the Popo.............. :angel:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts

Liquid silver was my first choice. Blue-gold was my wife's.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do you guys think of the Medium Brown Metallic with Ebony interior. I am normally not a fan of Brown but I saw one of these at the dealership last night and man was it a sharp color.. and the Ebony intererior looked great with that exterior color.

I just wonder if Brown would hurt me when I traded it in in a few year..

·
Registered
18 Posts
I prefer the titanium interior - the ebony interior would get quite hot where I live. >:D But I don't the white or silver outside - I would go with the red exterior.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
JIms08SLT said:
what do you guys think of the Medium Brown Metallic with Ebony interior. I am normally not a fan of Brown but I saw one of these at the dealership last night and man was it a sharp color.. and the Ebony intererior looked great with that exterior color.

I thought the same thing as well. I don't normally like brown vehicles, but that color on the Acadia looked pretty good. The wife really wanted silver though, so we went that route.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
JIms08SLT said:

I really like the medium brown - saw one this morning and it looked very sharp. However, if you look at the polls section of this site, you'll see that it appears to be one of the less popular colors for the Acadia, so if you aren't planning on keeping it a long time you may want to consider a more popular color. For some reason the brown seems to be a lot more popular on the Outlook.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
JIms08SLT said:

Ooooo I forgot about the Medium Brown. I love it! Though, admittedly, it looks better on the Enclave than it does on the Acadia. Medium Brown is a good color choice if you decide against the red jewel. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Have you seen all of the colors on your list in person? Also which exterior looks best with your interior color choice.
Hope this helps in some way.
Lee

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WE ended up getting an SLT-1 with Sunroof/19 wheels in Summit White with Titanium interior..

Its my wife's daily driver so she picked out the color in the end. I liked the Red Jewel and Brown but she liked the white the best and thats probably good since she is not a person to wash her vehicle every week like I do.

thanks for everyone's comments..

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the Medium Brown with Ebony leather interior and love it. I will admit it was not my first choice - it has now grown on me. The best thing is that you never seen this color on the road. :drunk:

·
Registered
284 Posts
JIms08SLT said:
and thats probably good since she is not a person to wash her vehicle every week like I do.
You should train her...it's much better to the vehicle and everyone who has to look at it to keep it cleaned properly. Plus, when white starts getting dirty, it's disgusting grimy.

Regardless, congrats, and sounds great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I see no White Diamond Tricoat picks???

I like the Summit White BUT my wife likes the White Diamond---------I noticed the White Diamond option went up to $795 from $495!!! I doudt I will spend $800 on color.

Dave

·
Registered
263 Posts
I love red, I love red, I love red.....Guess I woud l choose RED!! And I did. Just had her waxed and man oh man does she sparkle!!! Just bought a California duster for her as well so she will never have dust on her either!! .... RIDE RED!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.