GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we have reached 2000 members (congrats again, scottara, for winning that pool), it's time for the next one...

Announcing the official 3000 member contest! Since the turnout for the last one was kind of low, I'm going to give a little more incentive to enter this one. The member who comes closest to predicting the date and hour of our 3000th member registration will win $100[/color]!

Here are the rules:
1) Reply to this thread with your guess, in this format: August 22, 2007 at 5pm
Enter a date and an hour (no mins or secs needed) - the time will be EST (East Coast - the admin's timezone to help keep things simple)
Make sure your first line contains only your vote. you can put comments and remarks below that, but only put your guess on the first line to make it easier to collect later on.

2) Entries will be accepted only until we reach 2500 members. On that date, I'll lock this thread and we'll wait for the winner. Anytime prior to that, you can go back to your ORIGINAL post and change your vote. Please don't create multiple posts with multiple votes.

3) The winner will be the member who guesses closest to the actual date/time of the 3000th member registration. To be eligible, the winning member will have to have at least 10 posts (i.e. be a contributing member of the forum) and will have to reply back to this thread to claim their prize after the winner has been announced (i.e. still an active member).

4) If the winner hasn't claimed their prize in 10 days (or doesn't meet the above criteria), the second closest member will become the winner, and so on. In the event of a tie, all winners will split the cash.

5) We must get at least 30 entries. So be sure you get your vote in early - again, you can change it later!

Good luck!!
admin

·
Registered
730 Posts
November 25, 2007 @ 7pm

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
November 27, 2007 @2:22 pm

·
Registered