GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I come home and in my mailbox I find a nice surprise from GM: a $1000 (CDN) rebate on any new GM vehicle, as a token of appreciation for owning a GM car (2005 Montana SV6). Offer expires on July 3rd, though. Have any other Canadians received this offer as well?

BTW: I'm just wondering, the offer says for a new Pontiac, Buick, or GMC only, but the fine print says any GM vehicle. I assume the fine print is right?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Glad to see that there are giving incentives to GM owners . I was disappointed when talking to the dealers and them telling me if I do not own a GM I would get an extra $1000 off . Has anyone in the US gotten this fleyer ?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike13 said:
I was disappointed when talking to the dealers and them telling me if I do not own a GM I would get an extra $1000 off
I received the Canadian version of this deal last last year, when we got our Montana. It was called the GM Believers program, and it was only available from GM employees for a limited time, and our close family friend works at the plant in Oshawa, so we got $1000 off in addition to the generous discount from out dealer :banana:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts