GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mom was set in stone about getting an Acadia and now after she's driven an 2008 Buick Enclave, she loves it. I'm pretty sure she is going to buy the one she drove. It was an 2008 Navy Blue Enclave with black cloth skyscrape sunroofs, power rear lift gate, and everything that an Slt-1 would have but leather and parking assist. Not very happy because a: i wanted an acadia and b: it doesnt have leather and it feels like a downgrade compared to our loaded 2002 Envy. What's your take?

please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes (i'm super tired)[/color]

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I'm fairly sure 99% of the membership here will agree with you for the Acadia vs the Enclave, but it is always the ultimate decision of the one paying the money. If it was the other way around, my Dad would have bought a stick-shift Challenger in 1970 vs a bench seat automatic Charger!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your right but i just wish it was an acadia instead

·
Registered
540 Posts
Out of all four models ( Acadia,Outlook,Traverse,Enclave) I have driven,they are all the same. In my opinion I like the Acadia styling better. Look at the brite side you get a longer bumper to bumper warranty if there are any problems.

Bobby

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yeah i guess so. thats why i love the acadia is because of the styling but im not paying the bills so mom gets to pick. and i guess i better not argue if i want a new laptop for christmas and a new ipod for my b-day 10 days after christmas. well we bought but i dont think i will post any pics who wants to see a enclave? Not me

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Berry, Can you check any other GMC dealers with inventory similar to what Buick she drove? If you can come up with a GMC, tell her Buick is old peoples name while GMC is young and vibrant with the times! That was embedded in my wife to begin with, so was lucky. She didn't like the femmy look of the Enclave either which was a big plus for me too!! Whew!! I plain lucked out............ Getting my Blackberry next month when contract runs out!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL. Mom has heard that before and it always make me laugh. Well too late now , she bought it. and by the way what blackberry are you getting? I love my red Blackberry Curve 8310. My mom says that "Hello? If shes caleed mom then she is an old person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts