GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just picked our acadia up today. It is an 08 SLT w/ leather and DVD. I hope we have good luck with it and lots of trouble free miles. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jerry and my wife is Misty. See you all around! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
jmke said:
My wife and I just picked our acadia up today. It is an 08 SLT w/ leather and DVD. I hope we have good luck with it and lots of trouble free miles. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jerry and my wife is Misty. See you all around! :thumb:
To you and your wife :cheers: and welcome to the family

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the group. Enjoy the Acadia! :dancing:

Bobby

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
"As honorary chairman of the welcoming committee, it's my privilege to present a laurel and hearty handshake"

:welcome:

When you get a chance update your signature with the particulars of your vehicle and maybe some pics

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good luck... and keep in touch! :welcome:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
jsimms said:
"As honorary chairman of the welcoming committee, it's my privilege to present a laurel and hearty handshake"

:welcome:

When you get a chance update your signature with the particulars of your vehicle and maybe some pics
:ditto:

And don't forget to add your location in your profile, so we can help with regional based questions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We just got an 08 Acadia. I was done with minivans and this vehicle has just as much room and looks way cooler. With 3 boys, I needed to have room to keep them "separated". Love the AWD in the Wisconsin snow and now am looking forward making "modifications".

·
Registered
786 Posts
The AWD is amazing in the snow! I love mine!
Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts