GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is that price for all four or each!!!
Nice looking but I wouldn't pay that kind of money for new rims. Maybe for a nice sports car, not an Acadia. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
emnel said:
Is that price for all four or each!!!
Nice looking but I wouldn't pay that kind of money for new rims. Maybe for a nice sports car, not an Acadia. :eek:hno:
849 was for the set they are almost identical to the set I have on my Malibu but the centres are hi gloss black on the Malibu 17" wheels.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I really like those!.....just realize the extra cleaning/maintenance for all the spokes.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rock777 said:
I really like those!.....just realize the extra cleaning/maintenance for all the spokes.
No big deal I hardly ever clean my wheels or my vehicles for that fact LOL. The wheels really remind me of Beemer wheels.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would love to see wheels like this on an Acadia..

http://www.capitalforged.com/

Guess the link for the specific wheels didn't work... Click on the link above and the wheels i'm talk'n about are the Vienna or Brussels.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttwins1107 said:
I would love to see wheels like this on an Acadia..

http://www.capitalforged.com/

Guess the link for the specific wheels didn't work... Click on the link above and the wheels i'm talk'n about are the Vienna or Brussels.
I would like the Pheonix or the Wellington. I would love for Fittipaldi or OZ or BBS to make some wheels for our truck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
ahhh.. I like your style!!! The really sporty look. If and when you upgrade wheels will you also be lowering the Acadia? Perosonally I think the Acadias would look Awesome in some 22" or 24" with a 1 or 2" drop. I think it's just a matter of time before someone does up an Acadia.. Can't wait to see one...

Here is a picture of the Titan I traded up for the Acadia. The wheels didn't last me long. Sold them in a matter of 8 months. I couldn't bare the thought of rolling on $4000 Rubbers.

Attachments

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttwins1107 said:
ahhh.. I like your style!!! The really sporty look. If and when you upgrade wheels will you also be lowering the Acadia? Perosonally I think the Acadias would look Awesome in some 22" or 24" with a 1 or 2" drop. I think it's just a matter of time before someone does up an Acadia.. Can't wait to see one...

Here is a picture of the Titan I traded up for the Acadia. The wheels didn't last me long. Sold them in a matter of 8 months. I couldn't bare the thought of rolling on $4000 Rubbers.
No I wouldn't lower the Acadia due to the fact we will be towing with it so I don't want to take any chances on having it bottoming out or destroying the wheels and tires should something happen. I think I am going to send a note to Fitti OZ and BBS to see if they would be willing to make up some wheels for our vehicles.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I like them. I agree they are more at home on a sports car, but the design is current and would look good on an Acadia.

They look similar to the 18" ADR Classics I got for the RX7:

$850 for 4 (figuring the price is Canadian, eh?) seems aboot right for new name-brand wheels. I looked at Tire Rack for a 2008 Acadia & they ranged from $159~209 each. None were that style.

I paid $735 for a set of 4 used with like new high speed rated (W) tires on them. They had been on a Mustang & the guy sold the car but kept the wheels.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
I like them. I agree they are more at home on a sports car, but the design is current and would look good on an Acadia.

They look similar to the 18" ADR Classics I got for the RX7:

$850 for 4 (figuring the price is Canadian, eh?) seems aboot right for new name-brand wheels. I looked at Tire Rack for a 2008 Acadia & they ranged from $159~209 each. None were that style.

I paid $735 for a set of 4 used with like new high speed rated (W) tires on them. They had been on a Mustang & the guy sold the car but kept the wheels.
Nice wheels Blue and yes they are great on a sports car but I feel an Acadia would look pretty stellar with those for new shoes. I have always loved that style of wheel from teh first time I saw them on a 5 series Beemer back in the day.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I emailed OZ BBS and Capitol Forged to see if any of them made wheels for our Acadias. I have heard back from Brian of Capitol so far.

Here is my e mail to him and his reply.

I am wondering if you make the Wellington Soeul or
> Pheonix to fit the 07-09 GMC Acadia. I am looking at the 20" with black
centres
> and a machined lip nothing chromed or polished.
>  
> Darren Stark

Yes we can any of our designs for that vehicle in the any you choose . If
you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call our office .

Thank You For the Inquiry . Look forward to hearing from you .
--
Brian Garin
President
T:562.695.1165
F:562.695.1225
C:714.486.9632
E:[email protected]
www.capitalforged.com

·
Registered
66 Posts
here's what I have on order....

can't wait. 22" totally different from all my previous aftermarket wheels. I thought I'd go with something new...

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a_ratcliffe said:
here's what I have on order....

can't wait. 22" totally different from all my previous aftermarket wheels. I thought I'd go with something new...
My neighbours son has those in 24" on his trailblazer. I am not a fan of chrome or polished aluminum it just looks cheap to me.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a_ratcliffe said:
might look cheap, but believe me they cost an arm and a leg.
Yep teh kid next door paid 6500 bucks for the rims and rubber.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Man, that thing is so hot I can hear it sizzling! I could imagine a new standard for Indiana state troopers .. put some stealth "patrol" lights in the windshield, and boy - there's a cool pursuit!

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
134 Posts
NICE! I like the look specially with it being lowered 1.5" The fenders are almost hug'n the tire! What size?

What's with the green headlamps and fog? Are those legal?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
:eek:fftopic:

How about a set of lambo doors?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts