GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Acadia AT4 2021
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Just ordered a 2021 Acadia AT4 about a month ago so still waiting for it to arrive!
Found this site when I was looking for information about the car (trying to learn what I can before I get it)
Looks like a great forum full of information!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Welcome. . . . yes, start reading now and you'll benefit later having many questions answered just by using the search function here.
A good thing to do before your Acadia arrival. We aslo joined the forum before picking up our Acadia last year.
Lots of helpful hints and info.

·
Registered
Acadia AT4 2021
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
Hard to wait for a new car!

Going from 06 Hummer H3 to Acadia (will miss H3) but it’ll be 15 yrs old so time for new car! Lol
Thats part of why I got another GMC!
can’t wait to have basic tech either as old car has nothing. No Bluetooth even 😂

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Thanks.
Hard to wait for a new car!

Going from 06 Hummer H3 to Acadia (will miss H3) but it’ll be 15 yrs old so time for new car! Lol
Thats part of why I got another GMC!
can’t wait to have basic tech either as old car has nothing. No Bluetooth even 😂
Yes. . indeed. I assume you at least test drove or sat in an Acadia. But, yes, even lower trim level Acadia would be well ahead in tech compared to a 15 year old anything.

The AT4 is a great trim level. I liked especially the rear hatch end appearance over the SLT-1 we purchased.
So . .. made a slight change. .. . before and after pics.

2 (2).jpg 3.jpg Click On Image For FULL SIZE. .

·
Registered
Acadia AT4 2021
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice pics
yes I actually rented a 2020 to drive my daughter back to college across the state so it was a good test drive.
Thx for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts