GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Just came across this site a few nights ago after I got home from the GMC dealer where I was having my Envoy serviced...Since the aftermarket warranty company I had declined to fix the driveaxle, I decided to look into something new! The Acadia...my wife and I really liked all the features it has to offer! Anyway, as we found out GM has cutoff ordering...They have a Carbon w/ Ebony SLT2 coming in so we put a deposit on it. It just sucks because we wanted the Titanium interior but no dealer has them. Ohh well...

Anyway, the information on this site is great and very helpful, everyone here seems friendly and I was suprised to see there are even members who work at the building plant. Just a great thing!!!!

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
405 Posts
:ditto:

·
Registered
21 Posts
:ditto:

;D

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
mgokool said:
Hey everyone, Just came across this site a few nights ago after I got home from the GMC dealer where I was having my Envoy serviced...Since the aftermarket warranty company I had declined to fix the driveaxle, I decided to look into something new! The Acadia...my wife and I really liked all the features it has to offer! Anyway, as we found out GM has cutoff ordering...They have a Carbon w/ Ebony SLT2 coming in so we put a deposit on it. It just sucks because we wanted the Titanium interior but no dealer has them. Ohh well...

Anyway, the information on this site is great and very helpful, everyone here seems friendly and I was suprised to see there are even members who work at the building plant. Just a great thing!!!!

Thanks!
Mike
Where in NY?

The dealer I used is one of the largest volume GMC dealers. They may have somehting on the lot.

They are on Long Island.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm using Bright Bay GMC in Bayshore.
I found 1 Acadia I wanted at another GMC dealer in the Bronx when I was searching...When I called he said he only has a blue, said he's the largest GMC dealer on the east coast and as long as credit is approved he can have the one I wanted within 24-48 hrs. But the wife and I are kinda skeptical....

NY_Joe said:
mgokool said:

Thanks!
Mike
Where in NY?

The dealer I used is one of the largest volume GMC dealers. They may have somehting on the lot.

They are on Long Island.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol...i hate u....just kidding....congratulations!!!!

canyon76 said:
Welcome.......Newbie here also.....I have the titanium interior....very nice color

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great choice to buy the Acadia! I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Not sure if you can get your deposit back, or if you'd even want to, but there's a LOADED SLT-2 carbon/titanium up here (about 2 hours from LI). I saw it when I was looking to buy one but decided I didn't need THAT many options, so I got another (same model/colors though). :D

I'll private message you with details in case you're interested.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Mike,
Congratulations on your Acadia and welcome. If you have kids, I think that you will like the ebony better than the titanium.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think you will be happy with the ebony leather, it's VERY nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts