GMC Acadia Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
if you're new based on my experience with the 2007 slt its a fun car to drive but a nightmare to fix it keeps getting misfires,transmission issues, power liftgate problems, engine hesitation radiator and coolant issues
Another one of your posts stated yours has 255,000 miles/400,000 KM.
Problems are not uncommon in any car at that mileage, and I somewhat doubt the OP's Acadia has quite that much.

·
Registered
2018 SLT-2
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
yeah we got it with 24000 miles on it so far its been great. took a few small trips in it. was really happy with the comfort and fuel mileage compared to the Terrain. if you follow these forums long enough every car has plenty of issues. most folks get on them to try and find answers to problems.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ok the Acadia fits just right in our garage. 1 ft in front ,4inches behind , just enough room in front to get to the other car
View attachment 11338 View attachment 11335 View attachment 11336 View attachment 11337
You I believe will enjoy the Acadia.

It is a crime how some houses are built with such small garages anymore. Even if you have a smaller vehicle the extra space is never wasted.

my one garage is 24 deep but the other is 36 deep. I just cleared space for another play car. Told the Wife the Vette will fit well in the new space lol! I did not get a no.

·
Registered
2018 SLT-2
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
i would have more room but i put a sink in front of the parking space. but it just fits so it works lol!! yeah three car garage but smaller cars .

·
Registered
259 Posts
i would have more room but i put a sink in front of the parking space. but it just fits so it works lol!! yeah three car garage but smaller cars .
So many anymore won’t fit many trucks even a standard cab long bed.

But no matter how big you build a garage you always wish for 6 feet more lol!

·
Super Moderator
22,477 Posts
The previous owner of my house built a fugly set of shelves along one wall. My autumn project will be dismantling them so I can pull the Toyota in and have room to open the driver's door. Have to back it in now, but Caddy can be parked either way and still access all doors. Sure is nice being able to open the liftgates with the garage door closed. ;)
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Vehicle Tire

21 - 26 of 26 Posts