GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a big hooray for my dealer. Kirkland GMC in Kirkland WA. I purchased an SLT-2 FWD with all features except NAV, HID, TOWING and rear radio controls. List price is $39,050 according to GMC site. I was able to purchase this for $11 over invoice or $36,623. In addition they worked hard to make sure I got the $1000 conquest cash and $500 bonus. Also, I have a GM card. I was planning on using my entire accumulated points. The computer said $1000 was the max available to use on Acadia. She pulled some strings somehow and was able to get me my full benefit at $3700. So, I got my $39,000 Acadia for $31,400+tax. I have not received the vehicle yet but am already very pleased with how this dealer treated me. The buying experience was quick and easy. I :angryfire: their service department but have nothing but good things to say about their sales dept.

·
Registered
405 Posts
CONGRATES
:beer: :angel: :cheers:

i know you don't have it in yet but when you do we need them
:worthless:

ENJOY :dancing: :dancing:

:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Congrats! Man, if I were only a wheeler and dealer like that, I could have an SLT-2 instead of an SLE too. (haha... I just got the pun in that. LOL)

So, what color did you get?

·
Registered
425 Posts
What GM Card were you on? I'm on the original GM credit card from the late 90s. I can use up to $3500 in earnings (only earn $500/yr over seven years). If you were able to use more than $1000, then you were probably on the original credit card from many years ago.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am on the original GM card. I too can only accumulate $500/yr. I thought $3500 max too but they came back with $3700. Who am I to argue! I heard that some vehicles were limited on what you can redeem. I did not know if/that it mattered which GM card you had. Maybe that is why I lucked out.

I got the liquid silver with ebony interior. I will post pics as soon as I get the car. Probably next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts