GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all of the GREAT info on the posts on this website. What a great help it was to read and review while I was preparing to purchase. Here's the pics of my new Acadia. Here's the specs:
2008 SLT2 FWD
White Diamond Tricoat
Titanium
Navigation with Backup Camera
Rear Entertainment DVD player
Dual Sunroofs
Heads Up Display
High Intensity Headlamps
Trailer Towing Package
19's
Built 8/6/07
Delivered to dealer 8/17/07
Bought 8/18/07
Odometer - 9 miles
MSRP $43,905

Added:
Front door tinted window glass
Ft & Rear GMC splash guards (not shown in pics)

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
VERY nice. I can't wait for ours to arrive. I was hoping it would be in today, but no luck. :(

·
Registered
362 Posts
What a beautiful vehicle!

P.S. What % did you go with on the window tint?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pokesfan, You ought to be getting yours ANY DAY!!! You will LOVE it!!! OMG, what a GREAT vehicle. Learn ALL of the technology stuff that it has to offer. It's pretty amazing. Here's a few more pix of mine....

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliments jfendi. I went with 20%. It's jsut enough to give privacy and increased thermal comfort without making a "blacked out" type condition. They guy who did it said to match the rear windows would be about 30-some percent and is illegal in most every state. I'm very pleased with it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
jfencl said:
What a beautiful vehicle!

Thats stock tint.

And yes it's quite nice, but I'm pasrtial to the white ones. I really think they look the best.

·
Registered
524 Posts
rockedaway said:
Thanks for the compliments jfendi. I went with 20%. It's jsut enough to give privacy and increased thermal comfort without making a "blacked out" type condition. They guy who did it said to match the rear windows would be about 30-some percent and is illegal in most every state. I'm very pleased with it.
[/quote]

The picture you posted has tinted front windows???

·
Registered
524 Posts
I thought mine was 20% but it looks darker than yours.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan-M,
The tinted pics are below. The original one's I posted were pre-tint. Yours does look darker, but I think it's becasue mine was taken in full daylight sun. It looks like yours in indirect sunlight. Your's looks awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I see now! Yes you are right, mine does look awesome. LOL!!! So does yours. Now all you need is the chrome GMC emblem. 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whoa!!!! Where did you get that chrome GMC emblem from!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
524 Posts
You can get them at most truck shops that sell the after market grills and accessories. It's meant to go with the billet grill. You also can get them on eBay. Get the chrome over the aluminum. The installation is pretty easy, and there is a thread dedicated to that topic also.

Cheers!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awesome!! Your ARE THE MAN DAN!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updated pic with GMC splash guards, tinted ft glass, and sunroof deflector. 3 weeks of ownership when pic was taken.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you order your acadia with tint or did you do that after you bought it? Dumb question, I know, but we are close to ordering one and never thought to ask about the tint. ???

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had the front door windows tinted after purchase. The rest of the glass is factory level tint. :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts