GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
After three years in a Terrain Diesel, decided I really need something bigger. Traded it today for a 2022 Acadia AT4 in Light Stone Metallic. Spent eight years in a first-gen Acadia, and it's nice to have a larger platform again.

Tom

View attachment 12166
Nice AT4 you now have.
We did similar after being in a smaller SUV. The C1xx is just a bit bigger than the 1st Gen Terrain I believe by about 6" longer and 2 inches wider, but has much more interior room. Cargo room especially is huge with the 3rd row seat down if yours has one. I know AT4 (All Terrain) did not have 3rd row and then later was an option. In fact, one member here registered because he bought a 2017 All Terrain and it didn't have 3rd row seating.
Anyway. . . Happy Motoring !

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
@tewatson : very nice! Did you get the 3 seats in the middle (a.k.a. “7 passenger seating”) or the 2 seats with the gap (“6 passenger seating”)?

Just did a quick “Price & Build” on the GMC website for a (2022) white AT4 with the 3.6L engine and just 3 packages: “Preferred” ($995), “Tech” ($1,000), and “Trailering” ($650) ... and the MSRP came to $45,390.

@JayTee2019 : I know you got your 2019 SLT1 for between $30-$31k. Just did a quick build for a 2022 SLT trim with 3.6L engine and only 2 packages (“Preferred” & “Tech”) ... everything else standard (18” wheels, for example), and it still came out to an MSRP of $42,000!

So ... over 3 model years time, the price has increased at least $10,000 (??) ... when normally it would’ve gone up ... what (??) ... $1,000 a year?
Indeed. But to be fair . . . in June 2019 on our Acadia SLT-1 FWD with the "4SA" package (most of the current " Preferred" features ) we got factory, dealer and customer loyalty incentive of $10,006. ($40,785 MSRP)

Plus the 2022 (3.6L w/9-speed) may come with heated and ventilated memory front seats which 2019 didn't include. It's still hit and miss with some of the creature comforts the 2022 are supposed to come with due to the chip shortage.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Yup . .. just was pointing out the differences between like trim 2019 vs 2022.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Six passenger seating. Had the second-row bench in my 2011 and while it provided a nice continuous cargo floor, it was a complete PITA to access the third row.

Tom
Let us know now and then, how the MPG does in your AT4.
Will be good to know if it attains what you are hoping for.
With the 9 speed, it should be pretty good.

We are getting 20 to 22 in mixed town driving and generally 27 to a little over 28 MPG on highway trips.
on a few longer trip on the interstate, we have gotten +29 to +31 MPG all hand calculated and compared with the DIC values.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts