GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I have some questions about the Acadia ..
1. Has anyone used it over sand ? How did it work?
2. Which is the best edition of the Acadia ?
3. Are there any major differences between 2008 and 2009?

Thanks a lot

EDITED FOR SPELLING[/color]

·
Registered
114 Posts
The big difference is the new engine in 09. And the transmission should be better also. There were problems with in the 08. You also get bluetooth and the option to get a backup camera without having to order the Navigation. If money is not a real concern, get the 09.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are several helpful links in the Blues Clues link below what you are reading in my post (my signature area). These should help you to research and make an informed decision.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Where would you be driving it over sand? I can't imagine trying to take any SUV (that isn't specifically designed for it) over sand.

Skyhawk already covered the major differences between '08 & '09.

What do you mean by "best edition"? SLE vs. SLT1 vs. SLT2? Everyone's opinion of what is "best" is going to differ. You can use Mr. Blue's clues to search through this forum and make a choice that's right for you.

BTW... welcome to our corner of the web.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Your Majesty ;),

I cleaned up the original post quite a bit (wasn't exactly the Queen's English :p), so I suspect the author is in the Middle East or another foreign desert region. I've seen at least one other member from that area here.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Acadia has neither the clearance or the power to be driven in sand.
albalaji said:
Hi there

I have some questions about the Acadia ..
1. Has anyone used it over sand ? How did it work?
2. Which is the best edition of the Acadia ?
3. Are there any major differences between 2008 and 2009?

Thanks a lot

EDITED FOR SPELLING[/color]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts