GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see GM offer a tan interior in cloth and leather for 09 in the Acadia. The Acadia is a cool vehicle and that color in my opinion would go nicely with the white or gold exterior colors. Does anyone know if GM will do as Saturn does and offer that for 09? :thumb:

·
Registered
234 Posts
We will all find out sometime in March when the GM 2009 product information catalog starts becoming available.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I agree with you about the TAN leather! It seems to have a sporty feeling to it?

Black still the best !! Hides Dirt!

Light grey the worst!! Shows Dirt! to tough to clean!

Red Leather is a Fad! But i love it!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd like to see a tan and brown interior... I like light interiors, but they get dirty very easily. I wish GM would "simplify" and offer the same interior color choices for all Lambdas!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm not crazy about the black rugs, I prefer lighter. Black shows every speck of lint and especially Pug hair.
Lee

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah is there anyway we can let GM know that the Acadia needs more interior color options? Tan is a must! :blob:

·
Registered
92 Posts
First of it's brick, not red. I really don't think it's a fad, as it is much warmer then tan and black leather just reminds me of some cheesy over weight blonde squeezing into tight leather pants. Not a thought I want to think of every time I enter my car. What is a fad is the Blue Gold. I guarantee you will see that in 5 years and think that looks so first decade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
donlovestheas said:
First of it's brick, not red. I really don't think it's a fad, as it is much warmer then tan and black leather just reminds me of some cheesy over weight blonde squeezing into tight leather pants. Not a thought I want to think of every time I enter my car. What is a fad is the Blue Gold. I guarantee you will see that in 5 years and think that looks so first decade.
WOW, how can black interior remind you of that?????????? I have heard of some off the wall things, but I your analogy takes the cake.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Tanya said:
donlovestheas said:
WOW, how can black interior remind you of that?????????? I have heard of some off the wall things, but I your analogy takes the cake.
Great, now I'm gonna feel like I'm driving around with Sally Struthers. ;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, I have a black leather interior in my Redfire metallic 05 Mustang GT. Looks great. I just think that GMC needs a tan interior for the Acadia because it is a great neutral color that goes with many exterior colors (gold, brown, red, black, etc.) I really think that the Acadia needs one. I love the styling of the Acadia but it needs more interior colors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How soon will the information about the 2009 Acadias be out? I am holding out to see if the 2009s offer tan as an interior option. Does anyone have the inside track and know something about this that the rest of us don't know?

Thanks!! :eek: :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
No inside track but I know for the past 3 years the GM catalog of 2009 models came out in the latter part of March each year.

I would just periodically check the main GM website and/or one of our more tech savvy peers will probably load it up to the forum for all of us to see!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Tanya,

Your night a slightly pudgy blonde with a penchant for wearing leather by any chance?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts