GMC Acadia Forum banner

New guy here

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Anthony07 
#1 ·
Stumbled across this website and figured I'd join :thumb:
I'm a technican at a GM dealership. Yes, we have GMC, that is how I got our new Acadia so cheap :woot:
Anyway, I traded in our 02 Tahoe for a Silver w/ Tit interior 07 SLT2, w/ all options Except Nav, and Rear Cargo Controls.
Things I've done is added a amp and a 12" sub, switched the Daytime Running lamp bulbs over to the Sylvania silverstars(amber color), and painted the calipers red, w/ the bracket and rotor hats being gloss black. The red looks good through the 19"

Yes, as for GMCs, this Acadia is the hottest thing at the dealeship, not as much cargo room as a Yukon (w/out folding the Acadia seats) but it sure has lot more leg room. Plus the ride is the best GMC has. I think this is going to push the Envoy to the backburner.

#5 ·
Racefla said:
Welcome Ant.

"Silver w/ Tit interior "

I'm sure a few of us guys here would like to see the interior ;D

Just kidding. Your modifications sound nice. Any photos?

Oops :D, Yea its kinda a Fleshy color interior ;D

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

As for the amp, its mounted in that rear cargo floor container.

#6 ·
Sounds nice, I would like to see pics of the painted calipers, I have a red jewel and that sounds like it would look nice. What is the benefit of the Sylvania Silver Star day time running lamps? Are they brighter?

#7 ·
johnway said:
Sounds nice, I would like to see pics of the painted calipers, I have a red jewel and that sounds like it would look nice. What is the benefit of the Sylvania Silver Star day time running lamps? Are they brighter?
No, they have a bluish hue to them when off, so it looks neat inside the headlamp, then when on, its a bright amber color. And if you look at GM vehicles, most of them are going to amber DRL :thumb:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.