GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I orderd my 2008 Acadia SLT-2 Carbon Metallic, Ebony, NAV, HUD, Cargo Control, Trailer pkg on 06/19. Can any one tell me what would be on the 2008?

·
Registered
681 Posts
supaman said:
I orderd my 2008 Acadia SLT-2 Carbon Metallic, Ebony, NAV, HUD, Cargo Control, Trailer pkg on 06/19. Can any one tell me what would be on the 2008?
You listed everything on it. ;D What do you mean what will be on it? What is different from the 2007... Since you have the NAV I would assume you will be getting the back up camera that is not available on the 07, everything else should be the same as the 07.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats how i orderd mine from the 2007 info my dealer had no info on the 2008. He didn't even have the price yet. I'm getting it for $500 over invoice, what ever thats going to be. ???

·
Registered
487 Posts
There is a thread somewhere that has all the `08 options. Can someone point them to the correct thread I can't find it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
A while ago gmoney-2010 posted the following info for the 08s. Here is the link http://www.gmfleet.com/ first you put your mouse over fleet on the very left then you put the mouse over Vehicle info/ details and then click on online order guide, then in the new window click 2008 and cars/light trucks(the first) then click gmc and then in the upper right hand corner click the dropdown button and click acadia! then click new for 2008, there is going to be new colors a second row console too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts