·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
161 Posts
Another great hint is Alignment...

The past 2 car's I've purchased I've noticed that the dealership offers a free alignment for the first 90 days of ownership. Both cars where way out of spec. They were Infiniti's. Probably b/c an alignment is not done at the factory...the axle assemblies get slapped on and on it goes to the next stage of production.

I'm guessing most dealerships know about this but don't make a point to offer this information up to buyers unless you ask them.

This time I'm having GMC check the alignment before I take delivery. Why waste a trip back to the dealership a few weeks later.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Chances are the dealer will not do anything alignment related for at least 500 miles. Especially, on the all wheel drive models. The reason has to do with the vehicle settling after being transported. So, don't be too upset if this is the case. This is considered normal.

·
Registered
380 Posts
If you have an Acadia brought in from another dealer location, make sure you verify the DVD earphones and remote control are in the vehicle. If you have the trailer hitch, make sure the wiring harness is there (usually glovebox)! :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts