GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought home our new Acadia! It now has 18 miles. My wife and I are expecting our first child in June. I hope everything goes well and we have great experiences with our new family car. I am glad to be part of the club. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new Acadia!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
grea3682 said:
Just brought home our new Acadia! It now has 18 miles. My wife and I are expecting our first child in June. I hope everything goes well and we have great experiences with our new family car. I am glad to be part of the club. :thumb:
Welcome, congrats and enjoy. Please update your profile information with location information, and your signature with vehicle details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on the new car purchase and new baby!

We picked up our Acadia two days after the birth of our first baby! :cheers:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!! :blob: :blob:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Welcome to the family, on all counts!

·
Registered
540 Posts
grea3682 said:
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new Acadia. Congratulations on the up coming birth of your first child. Now that you have an Acadia you will have plenty of room for a few more children in the future. ;)

Bobby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts