GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just joined the site and just want to say hello. This past week my wife and I purchased a new Silver Green Metallic Acadia. We absolutley love it. I did my research and new this was the car for our growing family. I am impressed how quiet the cabin is and the look of it. My wife especially loves it having been driving a Hyundai Elantra for the past couple years. Unfortunately for me I will be the one driving the Hyundai now =( I will post some pics as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Goatguy389 said:
Hey All,

Just joined the site and just want to say hello. This past week my wife and I purchased a new Silver Green Metallic Acadia. We absolutley love it. I did my research and new this was the car for our growing family. I am impressed how quiet the cabin is and the look of it. My wife especially loves it having been driving a Hyundai Elantra for the past couple years. Unfortunately for me I will be the one driving the Hyundai now =( I will post some pics as soon as I get a chance.
Congrats on the new Acadia. I also have the Silver Green. It's a great color. Good luck and enjoy. :thumb:

Bobby

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congrats, I think you will find this forum full of good info. Could you please update your profile with your Geo-Location and any other info that may help other members answer your questions. Again welcome to the forum

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! We just picked up our new Acadia this week!

You are right about how quiet the cabin is! My co-worker is in the market for a new crossover vehicle so I took our Acadia over... His wife was driving and I was in the front passenger seat. My co-worker was sitting in the 3rd row (due to baby seats in the second row seats) and he was very surprised how quiet the ride was and how easily we cold talk to him even though he was waaaaaaay back there! LOL!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family of happy Acadia owners! :blob:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Congrat's to scrming and goatguy389 enjoy the new rides and welcome :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Pics always seal the deal; it's always nice to see works of art

·
Registered
134 Posts
:worthless:
hahaa.. I've always wanted to use that smiley... Time to do some mods! HID, LED lic plate lights, wheels, a Lift.. haha.. just kidding!

Welcome and congrats on the new car!

·
Super Moderator
22,420 Posts
wahHOOO! enjoy the ride :thumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Always nice to see new members at the Acadia forum :blob: Welcome!!

You'll find you can ask anything about your new ride here or look for answers by using our "search" feature..just put in your keyword. Again, nice to see you here :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Another silver green joins the ranks. We have a few here and there around these parts. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing the pix. Take some in different lighting conditions if you would. ;D I've seen the silver green in person on a cloudy day and wasn't super fond of it, but I know I've seen pix of it in the sunlight and it looked pretty good. It must be one of those ever-changing colors depending on the weather.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Web Raven said:
Another silver green joins the ranks. We have a few here and there around these parts. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing the pix. Take some in different lighting conditions if you would. ;D I've seen the silver green in person on a cloudy day and wasn't super fond of it, but I know I've seen pix of it in the sunlight and it looked pretty good. It must be one of those ever-changing colors depending on the weather.
Not really, the blue-gold chrystal is that type of color, looks gray on a gray day, and blue when the skys are blue. The Silver Green looks good in all lighting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts