GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:blob: :blob: :blob: :blob:
Woo hoo!! I just took delivery on Saturday of my 2009 GMC Acadia SLT1 in Silver Green Metallic!!!!

Towards the tail-end of GM's Employee Pricing incentive, they included the 2009 model year!!! My best friend works at a dealership (Reynolds Buick in West Covina, CA) and I had her search out the new color. Way under MSRP & under invoice so I'm a happy camper. I wasn't thinking I'd get mine until next year sometime, but I can't walk away from "free" money!! :cheers:

It is BEAUTIFUL!
Options: Ebony leather interior, 2nd-row console, Ultrasonic Rear Park Assist WITH rear vision camera, and 19" ultrabright wheels

The only thing I may have added would have been the power liftgate, but oh well, I can use my muscles! :hyper:

The only other green one she could find had a tow package (don't need) and the skyscape (also don't need).

I love the 2nd-row console. Lots of storage room for the 3-year-old to bring a couple of "babies" along ;D

The e-nav through Onstar is cool, the bluetooth is AWESOME, and the rear vision camera is a crowd pleaser!!

I love my new car... I'm actually coming up with excuses to run errands or just jump in and go!

My friend is jealous of the bluetooth and camera.. I see her trading in her 08 for an 09 lol!

I'll post some pics as soon as I can take some and get them off the chip to my hard drive (may be a while lol!)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats!!! Feels good, doesn't it? I know exactly what you mean with all the goodies on it (bluetooth) and just wanting to run errands in it. We've had ours for about 2 weeks now and I'm still getting things set up on it (seats, radio, nav, etc.), but the family just loves this thing. So much more room than our Audi allroad.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations! I have the Silver Green also and love it. It looks so different in different lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts