GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have read my other thread, GM is replacing my Acadia (I think, who know what will happen with the bankruptcy), but we are currently at an impass and they want me to look for another vechicle. I have been unable to find any that match my requested options and only my requested options.

I am looking for a SLT-2 any exterior color, titantium interior, DVD, Sunroof, Nav, 19" Wheels, HID

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FWD

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
cmg27 said:
For those that have read my other thread, GM is replacing my Acadia (I think, who know what will happen with the bankruptcy), but we are currently at an impass and they want me to look for another vechicle. I have been unable to find any that match my requested options and only my requested options.

I am looking for a SLT-2 any exterior color, titantium interior, DVD, Sunroof, Nav, 19" Wheels, HID
This is a link to Autotrader and the dealership that I bought my Acadia:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/ncal....on=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=3&standard=true

If you want more info; PM me

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not to be found apparently

everything has hud and cooled seats, oh well, back to the drawing board

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
FWIW, if it is a replacement vehicle are you looking at paying a difference out of pocket? I'd think the cooled seats would be advantageous in your location, and the HUD can be turned off. These are roughly $1150 of options at MSRP as I recall.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I agree the cooled seats are a bonus with the leather; I like the HUD but yeah turn it off; I am guessing they had some with 19's?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
FWIW, if it is a replacement vehicle are you looking at paying a difference out of pocket? I'd think the cooled seats would be advantageous in your location, and the HUD can be turned off. These are roughly $1150 of options at MSRP as I recall.
Yes, the difference is out of pocket... but its not just the extra options, its the difference in base price as well, it comes to over $4000 in money I need to pay them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts