GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I am new here but I am seeking advice. I am looking at a used 2008 SEL-1 Acadia for 21,599. It doesn not have the Nav system or sun roofs it was a fleat car so it has 29K miles on it. Is it worth it I have not been able to find a book value on it the Dealer told me 26K but I do not know where he got that number. Any help would be great here is a link to the car. http://www.saturnofboise.com/useddetails.php?stocknum=P2519&get=y ???

·
Registered
614 Posts
I found this one on Trader.com, maybe you can try it to see what they are going for in your area.
2008 Used GMC Acadia 2WD SLE
Mileage Get Blue
Book Value
$24,995

9 Photos
View Our Inventory Color - Silver Mist Metallic
This 2008 GMC Acadia 4dr SLE SUV features a 3.6L V6 MPI 6cyl Gasoline engine. It is equipped with a 6 speed shiftable automatic transmission.
Cerritos Pontiac Buick GMC Hummer

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is helpful if you post your location (see the link in my signature called Blues Clues on how to do so) for questions like these as prices can vary by region. You also need to specify FWD or AWD, as AWD models are usually more expensive. You should also list the options it does have or that you need to have.

As far as pricing goes, you should look at what a new 2008 one costs, as there are some new incentives on the 2008 models. After you have done so, you can then assess what the value may be and if the savings are worthwhile for you. You can then see what the asking prices are on Autotrader, ebay, etc. You may be able to see completed sales/auctions for similar models on ebay and this should give you an idea of the selling prices (although there are scams there that can cause the price to be higher than it normally would). It has been discussed here that the 2008 values are not published yet in any of the online pricing places like Edmunds, KBB, or NADA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts