GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone familiar with a clear protective film that you can place over the Navigation Screen for protection. I see these on Ebay and elsewhere and wonder if they are worth it. My wife changes the radio station often and uses here finger nail to contact the touchscreen. I think over time, this will be an issue. I am considering one of these screen protectors. Does anyone have any experience with them? Can anyone recommend a place to purchase one of decent quality? Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
The best screen protector product is the" Invisibleshield" Zagg. These can be ordered by product or custom made to fit your screen. Check it out at:

http://www.zagg.com/

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Today, I was looking for an anti-glare filter/film and protector for my 11.6" laptop. I came across a simple U Tube piece message to use, "Quilters Template Plastic." The Hobby Lobby website said they carry in 11" X 8" for 4.99. There are 6 pieces in the package. It must have a static cling feature?

When we get home from FL this coming Monday, I am going to our local Hobby Lobby store to see if they have in stock. I would imagine most fabric stores would have this product. I plan to report back. Maybe someone has all ready tried? If it works, I will put over the navigation screen.

My 2016 newer ASUS i7, 15", has a matt screen for anti glare and cuts out 35% blue light. Nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts