GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
You should have gotten a navigation system manual with the vehicle. Mine was not with the other manual but with the information they gave me that included the NAV DVD. I have a PDF of the 2007 Nav manual, too large to attach to the thread but if you PM your e-mail address I could send it to you. Better yet call your dealer and ask them to put one in your vehicle while it is in the shop getting the chips repaired. Once you get all logged into the GM MyCare site you should have access to all the pdf's of the manuals too (although now that they switched to the Yahoo service I am not sure were those will be located). I'll try to look at my site and see if they are there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
There is a file here, But it's for a 2007. Is it the same for a 2009? Ether way I'll get one from the dealer.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I think hardware wise it is the same Nav. What's different is the operating software on the NAV. It has additional capabilities that are not on the 07/08's (like NavTraffic). The 07 manual will cover 95% of what the 09 Nav has to offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts