GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really interested in how the navigation works. It would be really cool if someone could post pics of the navigation screen open to insert DVD maps, and mabie a picture of a "map" or movie of the system in operation...i would really appreciate it 8)
Can you play DVDs (movies) on the front screen?(in park)?

·
Registered
215 Posts
josh said:
Can you play DVDs (movies) on the front screen?(in park)?
yes. Only in park though. you can still use the simple functions (play, stop etc) while in motion to help the little ones but you're flying blind as you can't see the movie on your screen.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can see them putting a block on the front DVD player for movies in drive..
"but officer i only smashed into them because i was watching the fast and the furious going down the expressway" lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pelle31 could you plz post a pic of ur navigation screen open to insert a DVD i would like to see if this is flimsy

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
I thought I'd move this over to the NAV question:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you go. Actually the screen opens by it's self. I am closing the screen back up.
NY Joe, These may be better if moved to the proper NAV questions folder.

Now getting some HUD photos are a pain. Due to the view angle and where the lens not the viewfinder is it always cuts part of it off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts