GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading the 2009 option lists for the Traverse/Acadia/Outlook/Enclave (link to al models here), it looks like I will need an Acadia. Here is why:

Don't like the styling & price of the Enclave.

Need to have:
Cooled seats (only available in Traverse 1LZ and Acadia SLT-2)
HUD (only available in Acadia edit SLT-1 and SLT-2)
Bench second row (only available with cooled seats on Acadia)
Edit 2 The 1LZ didn't work for me also in the respect that you have to have 20" wheels with that package.

The rest of the stuff I want is available on all or can be added after the fact.

I can see why they make 4 versions of the same vehicle and 2-3 trim levels on each of these. I guess it is a weird concept to be able to order any option on any vehicle.

·
Registered
468 Posts
OL_Shopper said:
That seems like an odd combination to me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
OL_Shopper said:
After reading the 2009 option lists for the Traverse/Acadia/Outlook/Enclave (link to al models here), it looks like I will need an Acadia. Here is why:
Need to have:
Don't like the styling & price of the Enclave.
Cooled seats (only available in Traverse 1LZ and Acadia SLT-2)
HUD (only available in Acadia SLT-2)

The rest of the stuff I want is available on all or can be added after the fact.

I can see why they make 4 versions of the same vehicle and 2-3 trim levels on each of these. I guess it is a weird concept to be able to order any option on any vehicle.
I think that you've misunderstood your options that you can get.
You can order the HUD on any SLT 1 or 2, and you can get the second row bench on any Acadia, SLE or SLT, and you do not have to order the cooled seats to get it. I'm not sure where you got that from?
Also cooled seats are also available on the Enclave, and though I haven't checked on the Outlook, they are probably available there also, since the Saturn is positioned as a higher level vehicle than the Chevy.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odd, but what we want. Kind of our nature I suppose.

The cooled seats are not in the Outlook option list at the site I linked. Doesn't make sense to me either since it is priced above the Traverse, maybe if they had a third model (XR-LT-6000SUX? :) ).

I've spent a lot of time reading & condensing the 2009 options. My error, you can get the HUD on the SLT-1 (I'll edit the post), but you can't get the cooled seats. As mentioned above, I don't care for the styling & price of the Enclave, so I didn't consider it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts