GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or do any of you notice when looking at the red lights coming from the NAV/Radio buttons at night (NAV, MENU, AUDIO etc...), they seemed to be blurred, I tried looking at them and focusing on them but I cannot get a good focus - you can make them out but not very clearly (at least while driving).

OK maybe it is me :eek: but I do not wear glasses or contacts and have 20/20 - just getting really old fast after having three kids in three years :beer:

·
Registered
261 Posts
No offense but it must be you. I know the feeling about the vision etc but nothing like a good pair of regular glasses and/or reading glasses to straighten things out.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lights look fine to me, no blur...and I'm 48 and do need reading glasses but not for that distance.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
johnway said:
Is it me or do any of you notice when looking at the red lights coming from the NAV/Radio buttons at night (NAV, MENU, AUDIO etc...), they seemed to be blurred, I tried looking at them and focusing on them but I cannot get a good focus - you can make them out but not very clearly (at least while driving).

OK maybe it is me :eek: but I do not wear glasses or contacts and have 20/20 - just getting really old fast after having three kids in three years :beer:
I amsorry to tell you it is most likey you.

I had 20/20 for30 years. One day, things on my dash were blurry. Thngs fairly close to me while driving were blurry. Went to eye doctor and he said I had a slight degradation in my vision. Gave me a very light prescription and onlywere them while driving. Sometimes in the movies.

Sorry to break the news man. :cheers:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know what you are saying, the red does blend together and makes it look a little blurry, the Outlook doesn't do this. I have never really been a fan of Red lights on a dash.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Unfortunately, this effect is most visible to those of us who suffer from the most common form of "colorblindness", which is red-green deficiency. :(

Kelly

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I fixed my problem :eek: How do they look!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts