GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer is telling me that if I have NAV and DVD factory installed I will not see the DVD movie on the NAV screen EVEN WHEN THE CAR IS IN PARK. He says, "its not like the Yukon, where you get the DVD on the NAV when in park".

Isn't this incorrect?

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is incorrect, when you put it in park the movie will show on the nav screen. It always amazes me how little some sales peolpe know about the cars they sell.

·
Registered
389 Posts
You would think they could take a break from standing around and smoking waiting for the next sucker to drive in and study up on their cars a little bit! I have known more about every car we have test driven in the last month than every salesperson!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vegas365 said:
That is incorrect, when you put it in park the movie will show on the nav screen. It always amazes me how little some sales peolpe know about the cars they sell.
This is the same guy that told me if I ordered today, they would get it in within 2 weeks from the factory. He must have some great allocation/priority...or full of... :soapbox:

Fortunately, he's not the same guy who advised me of likely incentives after Labor Day (see the buying forum).

·
Registered
681 Posts
My salesman told me that with the remote start feature, once I start the vehicle, I would have to get in, put the key in and shut the car off then restart it to get it into gear ??? Did not make sense so I took the remote and showed him that is not true, this was before I owned it. He also did not know how to get the NAV disk in? Overall I did enjoy working with this gentleman but his overall knowledge of the vehicle could have been better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts