GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, after several weeks of a nationwide search to find he perfect Acadia yielded nothing, I placed my order tonight for a 2008 SLT-2, FWD, New for 2008 Carbon Flash Metallic, Brick leather, Navigation, DVD system, HUD, HID, Sunroofs, trailer towing pkg, 19's. Dealer told me 8-12 weeks. It wouldn't be soon enough if it was 8-12 minutes!!! Got supplier pricing on the unit too!!! Dealer promise to keep me informed during all phases of production including delivery at the dealership and even pdi work. :cheers:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Good for you!!! We are still in but very near the end of our research phase. We have a tentative build order - just waiting for us to say OK!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just realized Rear Console is available Aug 2007, so I'm going back to my dealer tomorrow and adding it and Rear Audio Controls to my order. Luckily he won't be placing the order until next week so it shouldn't matter. My kids reminded me without the rear console there is nowhere to store the wireless headsets and the remote for the DVD. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
468 Posts
rockedaway said:
Just realized Rear Console is available Aug 2007, so I'm going back to my dealer tomorrow and adding it and Rear Audio Controls to my order. Luckily he won't be placing the order until next week so it shouldn't matter. My kids reminded me without the rear console there is nowhere to store the wireless headsets and the remote for the DVD. Hmmmm.
You may want to call the dealer first. I would not be too literal on the August availability. I think that is an estimate and may not mean August 1st.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I was planning on stopping by the dealer tomorrow. I would love to have it, but I dont know if I am willing to delay the build process for that item. Especially since I'm ordering Brick interior - it may be 2010 until they get around to making a rear console with brick upholstery. Uggh. I'll see what the dealer tells me tomorrow. How do you like the rear console in your Enclave??

·
Registered
468 Posts
rockedaway said:
How do you like the rear console in your Enclave??
They actually are not building the Enclaves with rear consoles yet either, so I don't have one. I would not have ordered one anyway, I like the openess of the pass-thru to the third row. We are quite happy without it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
RUSH [/color] :cheers:
Saw them in Vegas last weekend! thumbs up
Red Rocks Wednesday night!!

Can't wait! Maybe I'll get my picture on the cover of Neil's next book too!!

:hijacked:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
;D I hope they RUSH it too!!! hey tymj. Did you get the tracks I sent you??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts