GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally use the MyGMC app on my iPhone to start my 2018 Acadia SLT-1 every day a few minutes before I leave work. The app has worked flawlessly up until a couple days ago.

Now when I open the app it just says”OFF” where you press to start.

I haven’t changed any settings, but I did go into my infotainment screen and check for software updates but it was up to date. The app is also up to date on my phone and hasn’t updated since a couple weeks before the issue started.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,459 Posts
Turn your phone off and restart it. Sometimes that will restore settings that have been corrupted from using something else.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn’t even think about that, but just tried it and nope. Still showing “off”.

·
Super Moderator
22,459 Posts
No app updates are available.
Next step is contacting tech support for whomever wrote the app. They may be able to walk you through what's needed to get it working again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I normally use the MyGMC app on my iPhone to start my 2018 Acadia SLT-1 every day a few minutes before I leave work. The app has worked flawlessly up until a couple days ago.

Now when I open the app it just says”OFF” where you press to start.

I haven’t changed any settings, but I did go into my infotainment screen and check for software updates but it was up to date. The app is also up to date on my phone and hasn’t updated since a couple weeks before the issue started.

Has anyone else had this problem?
had the same problem on my app for my 17 acadia limited, i logged out of the app than logged back in and whola it works again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts