GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck got wrecked by dear daughter - not her fault. It's been in shop for 6 weeks. Hard to get GM parts right now. Had a lot of damage - frame not bent. Got new wheels, back quarter panel, right front door, front fender, front end and lots of plastic parts.

Search me out on Facebook by Tracy Newman Faulkner and you can see the pics. I couldn't get them to load here.

tracy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic of my poor red Jewel

here are pictures I got it to work now.

Jewel has been painted and is getting the thousands of little parts put back on. Then they are going to clean up the inside - it has the black interior. I cried when I saw all the white dust in it from sanding. They replace all pieces with GM parts, and the alignment is dead on like it was before. I can't wait to drive it, though it will be a few days since I am having surgery on Monday and can't drive for a week. Jewel comes home on Monday or Tuesday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Re: pic of my poor red Jewel

WOW!
Glad everyone was okay.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Re: pic of my poor red Jewel

bonk1313 said:
WOW!
Glad everyone was okay.
:ditto:

Merged both of your related posts for one-stop shopping. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,619 Posts
tracyf said:
My truck got wrecked by dear daughter - not her fault...
No it didn't! The Acadia got wrecked by some bonehead who hit it or pushed it off the road while your daughter was driving. There's a BIG difference!!
:angryfire:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Glad no one is hurt, hopefully both you & the Acadia will be bright and shiny after your respective surgeries.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.