GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely hate the train station. I hate that I have to park there. People are ALWAYS in such a **** hurry to get out of there.

Yesterday I ended up backing into a car that thought it could get past me fast enough even though I was half way out of the spot already. WTH??? I was being so careful too, making sure all the cars behind me passed already. I was furious when I got out of my car and she's all like it's no big deal, it's just a dent. She was driving an older Dodge Intrepid. Her driver's side door didn't look so hot. It was pretty banged up and scratched. The only problem with the Acadia was that little reflector on the right that's in the bumper. The bumper was barely scuffed. The reflector was cracked. :angryfire: It probably would have looked like my fault to the insurance company, so when she said forget about it, I said fine and let her go.

I stopped at my dealership on the way home and had a guy in the shop look at it. He ordered a new reflector for me. It was a whopping $16. He said it'd take a few days to get it in. No biggie, I'm out of town until Monday anyways. I'm hoping it's a part that my boyfriend can just replace for me. I really don't want to have to pay the dealership to replace it. :-\

Ugh. I know it wasn't a lot of damage. But it's just aggravating. Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry! I am glad to hear that there wasn't much damage. Where have all the nice people gone?
We were parrelel parked the other day and I got blocked in by some jerk who tried to squeeze in before the no parking zone. I was more than unhappy! I thought to myself 275 horse HMM! should I just push the car? Didn't want to scratch or dent the Acadia's bumper, plus I can't do stuff like that infront of the kids.
Lee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.