GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would try posting some different pics for everyone...we all know what a Liquid Silver w/19's looks like...here are a couple different views of the vehicle.

Sorry about my bad pics (I got no skills) and my 2 dogs hair...they have already spread their coat throughout the Acadia and it only has 250 miles on it!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Nice pics! On your next photoshoot, try getting some good pics directly in front of the Acadia. I think we need a front shot as one of our logos.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Very nice :thumb:

I like the photoshop piece of paper covering the tag LOL. J/K.

Sharp looking. Enjoy.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH man...I'm busted!!!

I thought it was very creative of me! A little tape and a piece of printing paper is much quicker than photo-shopping it...

I will try to get some Full Frontal pics as soon as I can.

I guess I need to get out my paper and tape again!

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Great pics. :thumb: I really like the silver (I should; that's what I have also). Enjoy it; the Acadia is a great vehicle.

Kelly

·
Registered
259 Posts
RedRocker said:
I will try to get some Full Frontal pics as soon as I can.
With a name like "Redrocker" and a line like the above, I was thinking I accidentally clicked on the wrong forum! :D Seriously, congrats on the new ride! :woot:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Racefla said:

Sharp looking. Enjoy.
Not to hijack the thread here, but....

The few times I've posted pics of my vehicles I have also removed the license plate from the picture. I have done this simply because I have seen others do it. Is there really any reason to remove the plate from the picture? It's not like hundreds of people don't see your vehicle and it's plates on a daily basis while on the road.

Just curious.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
zman said:
Racefla said:

Sharp looking. Enjoy.
Not to hijack the thread here, but....

The few times I've posted pics of my vehicles I have also removed the license plate from the picture. I have done this simply because I have seen others do it. Is there really any reason to remove the plate from the picture? It's not like hundreds of people don't see your vehicle and it's plates on a daily basis while on the road.

Just curious.
Aw, I've been waiting for a chance to use this: :hijacked:

Actually, that's a fine question. I know another car forum I used to frequent required posters to block license plates. However, now that you ask, I don't know why we do it.

Kelly

·
Registered
492 Posts
Or you can do like the factory photos and just paint the came color :p

Ta Da Boom.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
I used to do it when I first started posting my car pics online, but lots of people agreed that it's a waste of time. Like you said, it's publicly available information to thousands of people every day - everyone you drive by. Unless someone is a police officer on here, there's really no private information that a regular joe can get from seeing it. It's completely up to you, though. If you feel more comfortable hiding it, feel free to do so.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Very nice! But I think it's only fair to spread the love around and have only one logo per member, at least in the early going and until we get through all the colors :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts