GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I love the forum. Can't wait to start firing off some questions. Just got my new Acadia Friday. I used the GMC website to locate the EXACT model I wanted among 4 local delorships and called and closed the deal. The GMC website is second to none in car shopping. I could not be happier. Was also looking at Acura MDX, Audi Q7 and Volvo XC90 (hated the Lexus). After 1 week, I can't count how many times people have asked me what kind of car I'm driving! I feel like a GMC salesman. Just awesome. By the way, the Medium Brown with Brick is just beautiful!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few more...

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very beauiful! Love the color combo! Enkoy your new car and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I absolutely love the Medium Brown. The Brick still isn't my cup of tea, but it does go very nice with the medium brown exterior. :) Awesome ride!

·
Registered
259 Posts
:welcome: :banana: I like the brown a lot. Not a fan of the brick myself, but I'm so happy you found exactly what you wanted! Congrats!

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's all that dirt on the floormat...shame :eek:hno: ;D. LOVE the brick interior...just like the GTO. I hope they expand the 2-tones. It's sooo nice to see some color on the inside again.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Awesome!! I hadn't seen the brown color until I saw your pictures, way to go!! I just got my 'cadia on Thursday, love love it!!! We wanted the sunroofs and the nav, but decided against them looks good on your car though!!

Ryan

·
Registered
425 Posts
My wife has decided for me that we are definitely getting the brown w/ brick interior. It's beginning to grow on me...although I like the carbon metallic better...but since I am driving the car...she is picking out the color...wait...that doesn't make sense.

But as the old saying goes...

"You can be right, or you can be happy."

·
Registered
683 Posts
The brown is really nice. I love my Carbon Metallic, but this is definitely gorgeous and has style. Great choice and thanks for sharing the pics. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts