·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
You're in great company (AF members) there in Illinois- even royalty not too far away. Good job on the pictures and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Nice, congrats on the purchase. :thumb:

·
Registered
533 Posts
bjbyers,

She's a beauty! Welcome to the "club" :thumb: And by the way, nice brick-work. Your new Acadia makes it look even nicer.

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
The brick interior is certainly an acquired taste and I think only looks good on the WDT

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I read in the Corvette history book I got last year that the only color scheme for the original Corvette was white w/ red interior, so that combo has some history.

Good job on the photo gallery, hope you are mastering all the gadgets.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
jsimms said:
The brick interior is certainly an acquired taste and I think only looks good on the WDT
I do believe Smooth was talking about the driveway, especially since this beautiful Summit White Acadia has the Ebony leather interior.

Nice ride, great pix!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Web Raven said:
I do believe Smooth was talking about the driveway, especially since this beautiful Summit White Acadia has the Ebony leather interior.

Nice ride, great pix!
:-[

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Web Raven said:
Some pinko named Floyd :tunes: told me to tell you-
Hey! Queen! Leave them members alone!
Regardless, all in all it's just another brick in the wall around here.

;D

·
Super Moderator
22,561 Posts
Smooth said:
bjbyers,

She's a beauty! Welcome to the "club" :thumb: And by the way, nice brick-work. Your new Acadia makes it look even nicer.

Smooth[/color] <><
:thumb: on your Acadia acquisition. BTW, they call the driveway enhancement 'pavers' here in yuppity-yuppy land!!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Some pinko named Floyd :tunes: told me to tell you-
Hey! Queen! Leave them members alone!
Regardless, all in all it's just another brick in the wall around here.

;D
Raven's right; I should have made the connection since the pic shows the Acadia parked on bricks; it's just that anytime someone talks about brick and their Acadia they are talking about the interior color and not actually bricks. I feel like such a :tard:

·
Super Moderator
22,561 Posts
jsimms said:
Raven's right; I should have made the connection since the pic shows the Acadia parked on bricks; it's just that anytime someone talks about brick and their Acadia they are talking about the interior color and not actually bricks. I feel like such a :tard:
PAVERS!!! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts