GMC Acadia Forum banner

My New 2009 Acadia SLT-2 AWD

13K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  speleos 
#1 ·
2009 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD
Red Jewel Tintcoat
Titanium Leather
Nav, DVD, Dual Sunroofs

I love it. This is the first GM product I have owned since 1995.

See less See more
#4 ·
betagnome said:
I love it. This is the first GM product I have owned since 1995.
My first GM since my Chevette in high school (let's call it the 1980's). We now have 14000 miles on the truckster and are still very happy with it.

#5 ·
That Red Jewel is looking sweeeeet. ;)

Bobby

#6 ·
Very nice ride, and welcome to the family.

#7 ·
Always nice to see a new Acadia in someone's driveway! Congrats and welcome back to the GM family! :cheers: We are gonna survive AND thrive again!

#8 ·
Sharp looking. Welcome :cheers:

#9 ·
Wow that is really sweet! I am waiting to order a Summit White 2010, but only now after seeing your pics am I consider the Red Jewel. Ahhh, such decisions.......! :drunk:

#10 ·
BeckyD8164 said:
Wow that is really sweet! I am waiting to order a Summit White 2010, but only now after seeing your pics am I consider the Red Jewel. Ahhh, such decisions.......! :drunk:
Tough choice but white is still my favorite - and oh so easy to keep clean.

#12 ·
:thumb: VERY NICE! Red wouldn't be my first choice, but it looks great with the titanium interior. Time to drive around town for about 1000 miles, make sure everything works, then take a good road trip to break the vehicle in really well. That worked well for the 4 brand-new vehicles I bought in my lifetime (1 Datsun, 2 Buicks and the Acadia). None of them ever had any serious issues!
Try it - it might work for you, too. :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.