GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would assume no since it states 2009...sigh... I'm still trying to decide what to do as it seems like I can get the 2009 loaded up and still come out cheaper then ordering a 2010 or buying a new one off the lot. thoughts? I want to get in a new car so bad!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Don't rush into anything. With the economy still in the tank, GM may well do something for 2010 models.

We were in the same boat a year ago. GM had employee pricing when we took delivery. It was extended to the 2009 models after being in effect for the 2008s. It's customary for manufacturers to discount the prior model year before the new models to clear out existing inventory, and this usually makes it to the current year models at some point.

In the meantime, do a lot of research & see if you'd be better served by a new 2009 in stock or an ordered 2010. We have a thread here that details some of the changes for 2010.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Big difference in market value for the one year model difference a few years down the road. I don't buy for resale but this is an issue if you decide to trade or sell five years later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts