GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, have been lurking on sight every since i found out my new company car was an Acadia. ( AWD SLE w/ preferred & visability packages supplied. I optioned Carbon Black & 7 passenger seating.) Picked it up the first of March and as of today have about 6100 miles. I am enjoying my Acadia and the extra room it has vs my AWD Charger. I am 6'4" with 2 yr old twins so I mean driver leg room & kid & kid stuff room. I love the sight & will post when I get have insite to offer or just feel like sharing!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
:welcome:

Well that's a nice company car; most of us are owners of our own Acadia's but you are always welcome. Good luck

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome aboard. You qualify! No need to wait for insight, it never stops the rest of us. :) I'm sure you'll have or have had questions like everyone else. Don't forget to add your location and vehicle details in your signature.

If you want easy access for seating, the Acadia is the way to go. At least your Charger has 4 doors- Dodge made the Challenger so that the only seat with the tilt forward handle is on the passenger side, a real pain to get in & out of even if you're smaller in stature.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wow, I want to work for your company! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts