GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just finished a 600km trip mostly on I5 in WA and i want to report out my experience. driving the acadia is a blast. although i drove mostly under 88 km/hour, the responsiveness and handling is very pleasing. i love thd dvd and the wireless headsets, it made my 3 kids and us enjoy the roadtrip. my wife and i had some good quality conversation while the kids are watching because its really road noise is minimal. i also loved the 'stare' we get from passing cars. or maybe it was because i was driving so slow ;D. there were actually several cars that were driving slower than me! ;D i love the 3rd row seat and so is my 9 yr old which he claimed as his territory.

i did not noticed the 'hunting' issues that was discussed in this forum so i might not do the last TSB regarding the reprogramming of the TCM because it will affect my fuel consumption. i am very happy with how my acadia responds. backing up is a bit an issue, i am waiting for a back-up sensor from my dealer, or i might explore a wireless camera to install.

needless to say, i am extremely satisfied with my acadia. cheers. :blob:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts