GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not great cause its from a cellphone.... :p
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Nice. I haven't gotten to take any pics yet. I should this weekend. Also, there hasn't been any snow since I got it. This stinks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
cangryman said:
Not great cause its from a cellphone.... :p
WOW..This is my favorite picture as well. I love RED, I love RED, I love RED!! And snow. Sadly....We don't get much snow in the Mojave desert. I really do like this picture! ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
Hey, what are ya doing sneakin' around taking pictures of my Acadia before I brush the snow off it in the morning?! :p Mine has looked exactly like that more days out of this winter than I care to count. Great pic!

Here's mine...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
812 Posts
ill vote for pic# 2!!!! can anyone top that? ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
Web Raven said:
Here's mine...
Hey W-Raven,

Nice picture. I cannot even relate to that cold scene! This past Saturday it was 78 degrees at my house. Needless to say - all the doors & windows were wide open most of the day. Still have one door open even now at almost 8 pm. I hope you have remote start. Now if you could also achieve "remote driveway clear" to go with it!

Smooth <><[/color]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Smooth said:
Web Raven said:
Here's mine...
Hey W-Raven,

Nice picture. I cannot even relate to that cold scene! This past Saturday it was 78 degrees at my house. Needless to say - all the doors & windows were wide open most of the day. Still have one door open even now at almost 8 pm. I hope you have remote start. Now if you could also achieve "remote driveway clear" to go with it!

Smooth <><[/color]
Well, now...it is Tuesday, almost 9:30pm and a chilly 68ish outside. Spring is here in Cali wouldn't you say, Smooth? :cheers: I love W.R.'s pic too. I also love snow however with our weather, I'm thinking about breaking out the sandals... :woot:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
Smooth said:
I hope you have remote start. Now if you could also achieve "remote driveway clear" to go with it![/color]
I do not have remote start. Though it is on my Xmas list for this year. LOL I do however have "remote driveway clear". It's called "get my 16 year old son out of bed early so he can start shoveling". ;D

Of course, I've learned not to let him clean off the Acadia. One morning he did and I left for work in a snow storm. The roads were a complete mess. I came to a stop just before the tollway and all the snow on top of the vehicle slid down over the windshield stopping my wipers from working. I had to pull over into an unplowed right hand turn lane and get out into a foot of snow in order to clear my windshield. Lesson learned. I clean off my own car now. heh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got nothing on you Raven... my pic is from New York and basically what you see is all we've got of snow this winter... at least around the City and Long Island. Mine is actually from Brookville in Long Island, it's a mansion we're building and since I was dying to test the AWD i was the only one at work that day, but I don't regret any of it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
cangryman said:
I got nothing on you Raven... my pic is from New York and basically what you see is all we've got of snow this winter... at least around the City and Long Island. Mine is actually from Brookville in Long Island, it's a mansion we're building and since I was dying to test the AWD i was the only one at work that day, but I don't regret any of it...
Well, even though I like Raven's... you can't really make out what it is, unless you know. I like your's cuz....heck I don't know, it's just pretty. Did i tell you that's the color mine is..when it get's here...lol
;D

I love ALL the Red Jewel children in the world... :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
My sled is spoiled, I guess, as it goes from garage at home to garage at work. I have driven in a bit of snow, slush and ice. It really does well in snow. Very sure footed and handles nicely. The snow looks pretty for a day or two, but I would gladly trade it for that nice warm, sunny weather out in Cali. :sunny:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Does this count for snow?


OK, the second picture is a better representation of what we received this year.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
scotted73 said:
Does this count for snow?


OK, the second picture is a better representation of what we received this year.
love that second pic... man I've got to get out of this city and enjoy nature a little more...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, even though I like Raven's... you can't really make out what it is, unless you know. I like your's cuz....heck I don't know, it's just pretty. Did i tell you that's the color mine is..when it get's here...lol
;D

I love ALL the Red Jewel children in the world... :angel:
Yeah Red is the future...sexy..red is sexy... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
cangryman said:
Yeah Red is the future...sexy..red is sexy... :thumb:
Well duh...that's why us Red Jewels owners have Red Jewels... :cheers:



I so miss the snow in Maine. My mom emails me pictures of it, makes me home sick.....I love how silent the snow is, even when it is falling. All those pictures are just beautiful you all!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
KarolsAcadia said:
Well, even though I like Raven's... you can't really make out what it is, unless you know.
You can still see that it says Acadia on the side. :p heh

I love snow. My Acadia loves the snow too. We wouldn't move from the Midwest for nothin'. Though I certainly wouldn't turn down a nice long vacation on a tropical island with a cabana boy right about now.

scotted73 I love your second picture... it looks so nice and quiet and peaceful. I love how snow quiets things down. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
I love the snow as well. The only downside for me is trying to keep the snow outside of the car.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
scotted73 I love your second picture... it looks so nice and quiet and peaceful. I love how snow quiets things down. :thumb:
I also like how snow can even things out. The landscape looses its sharp edges and turns into a continuous soft sheet.

The flakes were rather large that day and the only sound I heard was two bald eagles flying from tree to tree. The entire world seemed to disappear leaving a small area to enjoy. I enjoyed my cup of java that morning.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,875 Posts
mioutlook said:
I love the snow as well. The only downside for me is trying to keep the snow outside of the car.
THANK GOD YOU HAVE FLOOR LINERS!!!!! TALK ABOUT A NIGHTMARE CARPET CLEANING
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
bonk1313 said:
mioutlook said:
I love the snow as well. The only downside for me is trying to keep the snow outside of the car.
THANK GOD YOU HAVE FLOOR LINERS!!!!! TALK ABOUT A NIGHTMARE CARPET CLEANING
Bonk...I was so getting into scotted73's detailed description..coffee, sheets, Eagles... and then I scroll down to your post...Whamo...way to bring it back to reality.

Ok, that was not meant to start a war of words...I thought it was funny actually. :blob:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top