GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got notice today that my '09 has left the building... :blob:
It should be here around the end of August. :blob:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
kcf said:
I got notice today that my '09 has left the building... :blob:
It should be here around the end of August. :blob:
The end of August?????? ??? ???
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
That doesn't add up... bseemore got his like 5 calendar days after production started. Perhaps they are using the Postal Service to deliver it :D.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
That doesn't add up... bseemore got his like 5 calendar days after production started. Perhaps they are using the Postal Service to deliver it :D.
He doesn't actually have it in his possession yet. ;)

Maybe the White Diamond Tri-coat takes longer or something. I have no idea how these things are produced. *shrugs*

Congrats kcf! I can't imagine having to wait like that. I'm a "want it NOW" kinda person. ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
The Queen said:
He doesn't actually have it in his possession yet. ;)

Maybe the White Diamond Tri-coat takes longer or something. I have no idea how these things are produced. *shrugs*

Congrats kcf! I can't imagine having to wait like that. I'm a "want it NOW" kinda person. ;D
:notworthy: I stand corrected, he is waiting until Saturday to pick up. Everyday around here is like a Saturday (except Sunday) & I would have scored it right away once the dealer said it was in.

For the kind of money they are getting for these (not to mention the aggravation of finding a dealer that can actually order one at a reasonable price), I'm a want it YESTERDAY kinda person.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
My dealer told me today that mine is being built on the 4th and will be delivered to the dealership (virginia) between the 11th and the 18th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
I know this isnt the right forum to ask but there is a little more traffic here that enclaveforum..
We ordered an 09 Enclave today so when do you guys think it will be delivered? Dealer said prob around 6 weeks. But we would love to have it by Labor day weekend for our 8 hour trip each way..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
I know this isnt the right forum to ask but there is a little more traffic here that enclaveforum..
We ordered an 09 Enclave today so when do you guys think it will be delivered? Dealer said prob around 6 weeks. But we would love to have it by Labor day weekend for our 8 hour trip each way..
Probably not going to happen, I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and expect to take delivery sometime the end of August or beginning of September. Usually it's at least 6 weeks. I expect to get a build date this week from my dealer and he said 10 to 14 days after the build date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
I agree. It is unlikely you will have it by then.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top